Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum.

So since everyone is posting personal shit, I will too. I live alone. I have my family, so I moved out of their house immediately. soon after, they died. I own the house now. I've been playing video games since I could hold a controller. I've played through hundreds of games, and I'm the reason Ian even knows what a game is. Ian and Stormy are the only two people I really talk to, there's not much to do in this town, it's kinda dead, but I guess it's nice. I recently got my job, shame is there's not much of an audience for gaming here. This town is into sports, and hates anything that isn't a sport or involved with a sport. They do like the madden series and such, but that's the only thing they buy. No quality games in their lives. I've been without family for about a year now, it's kinda nice, only having my friends to worry about.

1 comment:

  1. A bloo bloo bloo.

    I may be a "scaredy-cat" but at least I'm not a world-class, championship pussy. You sound whinier than everyone I play in Black Ops!

    ReplyDelete