Monday, September 19, 2011

Refresher course.

In my time away, I've had some preeeeettty sweet fuck sessions. all casual little bits. I found out a bit about that... Thing. I'm not gonna talk about it now, as it was last night. anyway, I ended up having a two for one my first night, and after that, I just kept getting more. I had a nice one last night too, perfect body even, beautiful girl. But, too crazy for even MY tastes, she's sleeping next to me, fucks like a beast. One thing stormy never could offer, she could have been sane as a fucking orderly, but she could not fuck like this. It's a nice change. I think He was watching too. good. I want him to see that since I have nothing, I can live freely as possible.



I also learned a bit about this monster... thing, he seems to stalk and have his little wimps kill on surprise, element of surprise doesn't exactly work when I'm always on guard. I've got a gun too. Proxies are the surprised ones, when I put a bullet between the eyes. I also know that he seems to show up quite a bit in history, which makes me wonder, what fuels him? What brings him to our world anyway? and why are so many effected? I'm asking around, some little girl told me "He just wants to fix things." What the fuck would stalking us and frightening then taking us do? What would be the fucking POINT to all this mayhem?

No comments:

Post a Comment