Sunday, June 12, 2011

Aw shit.

She won't leave that room, I bring her her meals. I wish she'd let me in to talk. Ian being gone... It's killer, not to be punny. I miss him more than anything, wish I could have gone to his funeral, but that faceless bastard is outside. He just stands there now. Looking, or what I perceive as looking, in my room, leaving and coming back. I'm running low on food, so I may have to bum rush it to the story when he's away, but I'll take storms along, I won't leave her alone, Ian was alone. he's dead. No man, monster, or idea will ever hurt her, not while I live and breathe.
   I'm also planning on getting a car. I think I'll drive away with her, from what I read, it won't save us, but every second safe is a second I can breathe easy. Maybe I'll use the money from my parents' life insurance and fly me and her somewhere far away. Anywhere but here. I'll talk to her about it when she gets up. I'm thinking a lot of things actually, I just can't seem to come up with any good, solid ideas. I want that taste of salvation, and I don't care what I have to do to get it.What I really don't get is, all these people encountering him either learned about him, or were stalked as children. I had a fairly normal childhood, minus the fighting, and I didn't google shit about him until that night. Am I just some unlucky soul who ended up with a monster after him? Fuck luck. Life just likes shitting on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment