Sunday, June 12, 2011

FUCK

I heard Stormy scream. She was yelling "GET THE FUCK BACK, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME." Over and over... then there was absolute silence. I just ran up there and her door was still locked, so I had to bust it down. When I came into her room, it was completely empty besides her on her laptop. Everything was locked, nothing was busted... Storms was lying face down on her laptop on her bed, not moving at all. When I went over there calling her name, she didn't respond. I even shook her and yelled. As I got closer, i noticed a growing puddle of red liquid around her face, so I immediately turned her over and saw she was knocked cold. Blood was dripping from her nose and mouth, hell even her ears. She wasn't responding to anything. FUCK

I called 911 and they fucking took forever to get here. The hospital isn't that far, so I don't fucking know why it takes that long for them to drive over. I wanted to fucking kill something as they strapped her to the stretcher and put her in the ambulance. They asked me stupid questions, assuming I was the one who hurt her. I had to explain to these idiots that I had to bust down her door in order to fucking get to her. Dumbasses. I wanted to go with her, but these fucking idiots wouldn't let me go with her. I needed to. Something attacked her because no one randomly screams and drops unconscious, bleeding from their face. God fucking damnit... I need to go to the hospital to see her, but i need to get food first. Fuck.. Fuck fuck fuck... this wasn't supposed to happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment