Sunday, May 13, 2012

The tipping point

Today's a grim day for me. I killed a normal person, not a proxy. I saw him approaching this unsuspecting guy, while holding a gun. I fucking charged him, and jammed a knife into his side, dragging him into a rundown building, taking empty roads the entire time. I proceeded to punch him until he had no teeth, his jaw was so out of place he may as well have been fucking trollfacing, I smashed his nose so badly it was in the shape of the letter S, I stabbed him twice again, and slashed an X across his stomach, drew a fucking motif on his forehead, crushed his fucking nuts with my boots, shoved nails in his eyes, grabbed a plank and went batshit on his skull, and by that point, he was dead, but I didn't stop, I just kept brutalizing him, a lifeless body sitting there.

I think I've lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment